Steps & guidelines for passengers arriving into Nigeria
EVERIGHT DIAGNOSTICS COVID-19 TESTING COVERAGE AREAS.
Abuja, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Rivers (Port Harcourt), Enugu, Ebonyi.
- Get PCR test NOT MORE than 48 hours before departure.
- Get a PERMIT TO TRAVEL (QR code) before boarding.
Steps and guidelines for passengers arriving into Nigeria;
- To get a PERMIT TO TRAVEL, click on the link https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng.
- Answer all questions in each section.
- At the Vaccination status question, select your vaccination status and upload a vaccination card where applicable (Fully vaccinated, Partially vaccinated, Unvaccinated).
- Vaccination status will determine the number of post-arrival tests you will carry out in Nigeria. This feature is updated from time to time as policies change.
- Go on and select where you will be on day two (2) or day seven (7).
- If you select FCT, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu, wait for your selection to upload.
- Do well to select Everight Diagnostic and Laboratory Services.
- Go on to select ‘Online Payment.
- Then choose Naira or dollar or any currency. (Though Naira-online payment seems most reliable, especially with MasterCard).
- Check the tiny boxes.
- Click Review.
- Review your form make sure you; Fill your name correctly, Date of Birth accurately, Passport number correctly,
- Two (2) different Nigerian phone numbers,
- Selected Everight Diagnostic and Laboratory Services?
- Selected online payment?
- Select proceed.
- It takes you to the Flutterwave payment page,
- Input the card details that you want to use in making the payment. It does not have to be your card; you can pay with anybody’s card at this point.
- Click PAY
- Then click the ‘click here to download your QR Code’.
You are now ready to travel.
For inquiry call us on
Please I want to enquire if one can get the Covid vaccine shots in your Lab at Owerri? If not please can you direct me on how I can get the vaccine. Thank you.
I had my day 2 post arrival test at your collection center in Aba Abia State on friday 25th February 2022 but havent received the result.
I entered my new nigerian number on the form i filled at Sivon labs which is different from what i filled on the form for the qr code before travelling to Nigeria